Are you planning to visit the beautiful island of Boracay?
Want to see for yourself its famous white sand beach and turquoise blue water?
But you don’t have the time to research through endless web pages?
You are in luck! I’ve got you covered.
I’ve created the Boracay Travel Guide specifically for busy people like you. I know how hard it is to squeeze time to prepare the itinerary when all you just want is to have a relaxing time. I’ve included in this travel guide all the essential things that you need to know about fulfilling your dream vacation to Boracay.
- The different ways available to go to Boracay
- Recommended accommodations
- Good places to eat
- The different activities that you can try
- The popular tourist spots
- Locals who are first time to go to Boracay
- Foreign travelers
- Busy travelers who had little time to research
If you find the guide book useful, please leave a 5 star rating. It would really mean a lot to me. It would allow me to continue to offer this service to help promote Boracay and the Philippines to the world.
If you have suggestions, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you very much!